We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Training Warehouse design
DHL is a Logistics Service Provider operating worldwide and is specialized in warehousing and distribution solutions, Value Added Services (VAS) and transportation.
DHL has a group of Logistics engineers to support their warehousing activities.
To improve their knowledge and capabilities, DHL requested Groenewout to facilitate a training in the area of warehousing.
Two experienced senior consultants held several interactive training sessions to a group of 15 engineers. The sessions were held different DHL locations.
Subjects of these sessions were:
- How to gather and analyze information?
- How to create and optimize warehouse designs?
- How to make optimal use of Warehouse Management Systems?
- What are effects and requirements from Buildings and installations, like sprinkler, on warehouse designs?
Every training session was supported by actual cases.
- Better understanding on how to design warehouses
- Hands-on approach of translating warehousing theory into daily practice
- Improved warehouse solutions resulting in improved tender proposals
- Input for improvements on existing WMS systems of DHL.