We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
- Sept: Presentation demand planning & replenishment, Smart warehousing, New colleagues
- July: Smart warehousing, Impact e-commerce logistics real estate, New-build DC for Vos Logistics Oss
- June: REV’IT! streamlines logistics in new DC, Securing logistics premises, Strategic partnership Commonwealth and Groenewout
- April: Autonomous mobile robots, Trends on Warehouse Planning, Webinar Future of Logistics real estate, Vacancy Senior Consultant
- March: Tarkett opens an efficient and sustainable DC, Smart storage systems call for smart thinking (building perspective), New colleagues
- December: Smart storage systems call for smart thinking, e-commerce growth logistics real-estate, optimizing warehouse design
- November: Domino’s Pizza new distribution and production center, Step by step to smart warehousing, Active Ants opens e-fulfilment center
- October: How many solar panels do you need ? Combine e-commerce with brick-and-mortar stores, Logistics due diligence and synergy
- February: Download presentations inspiration session, Future of B2C retail and e-commerce, How to use Access for analyzing logistics data ?
- January: Bunzl improves efficiency and flexibility with new warehouse, Invitation inspiration session February 11, Supply Chain Innovations event March 19
Sign up for our newsletter
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.