Our monthly newsletter covers topics within Logistics & Supply Chains Management, publications, events and company news.
Stay informed on our activities and subscribe to our newsletter.
- October: Centralization to create synergy benefits for ERIKS, New omnichannel DC for Blokker, Logistica, Round Table Session on Logistics challenges
- September: Hikvision expands EDC, How efficient is an XXL Warehouse, Invitation Logistica
- July: Moonen builds new efficient and sustainable warehouse, Domino’s Pizza relocates DC, Download presentation logistics real estate
- May: Personal invitation inspiration session: “A new distribution center? Take control!”
- April: Blokker creates modern omnichannel dc, Alain Beerens new managing director, Presentation automated packing, New colleagues
- February: Automating e-commerce, Training course Access for analyzing logistics data, SCI event 2019
- December: Download the presentations inspiration session new logistics real estate, Food retailers opt for automation
- November: Seminar ‘Are you planning a new distribution center?’, Blokker to build new omnichannel DC, Consultancy Case Day
- October: Network study reveals the importance of SC at SPGPrints, Inspiration session logistics real estate, New Colleague Sebastiaan Verburgh
- September: Relocation of the Hollister EDC, Logistics challenges in e-commerce, New colleague Eric Hoogendam
- July: Logistics real estate: Past performance is no guarantee of future results, B2B e-commerce in Belgium
- May: PK Oem Parts reduces inventory by 15 percent, Making a difference through logistics, Access training in June
- April: New offices Groenewout, Download presentation e-fulfillment and article the future of B2B is digital
- February: Cost-efficient operation Decowraps, Invitation seminar on Logistics and E-commerce, Visit Groenewout at SCI 2018
- January: Invitation session Logistics and E-commerce, Syngenta achieves 20 percent cost savings by outsourcing logistics
- As logistics manager at Hollister – an independent company headquartered in the USA tha...Read more
- Mari van Kuijk (left) and Alain Beerens Groenewout is a logistics consultancy firm special...Read more
- On 4 April, Groenewout’s Dirk Becks will be speaking during the ‘Automation 2019, the ...Read more
- Hotel Nassau in Breda, the Netherlands, provided a stunning setting for the...Read more
- On 15 November, UniPartners Eindhoven held the third edition of UP 2 Consul...Read more
- Blokker is transforming its traditional distribution center (DC) in the Dutch city of Geld...Read more
- The future of the logistics sector in the Dutch province of Brabant looks bright, but comp...Read more
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.