Our monthly newsletter covers topics within Logistics & Supply Chains Management, publications, events and company news.
Stay informed on our activities and subscribe to our newsletter.
- November: Domino’s Pizza new distribution and production center, Step by step to smart warehousing, Active Ants opens e-fulfilment center
- October: How many solar panels do you need ? Combine e-commerce with brick-and-mortar stores, Logistics due diligence and synergy
- February: Download presentations inspiration session, Future of B2C retail and e-commerce, How to use Access for analyzing logistics data ?
- January: Bunzl improves efficiency and flexibility with new warehouse, Invitation inspiration session February 11, Supply Chain Innovations event March 19
- December: Seminar ‘How can you create maximum trust in a new logistics solution?’, Download presentation ‘Best practices in designing (E-)warehouses’
- October: Centralization to create synergy benefits for ERIKS, New omnichannel DC for Blokker, Logistica, Round Table Session on Logistics challenges
- September: Hikvision expands EDC, How efficient is an XXL Warehouse, Invitation Logistica
- July: Moonen builds new efficient and sustainable warehouse, Domino’s Pizza relocates DC, Download presentation logistics real estate
- May: Personal invitation inspiration session: “A new distribution center? Take control!”
- April: Blokker creates modern omnichannel dc, Alain Beerens new managing director, Presentation automated packing, New colleagues
- February: Automating e-commerce, Training course Access for analyzing logistics data, SCI event 2019
Active Ants takes next step in Dutch expansion and opens a state-of-the-art e-fulfilment center in RoosendaalExpansion of e-commerce logistics activities in the Netherlands and Belg...Read more
- Domino’s has moved into a brand-new distribution center in Nieuwegein, the Netherlands....Read more
- As logistics manager at Hollister – an independent company headquartered in the USA tha...Read more
- Mari van Kuijk (left) and Alain Beerens Groenewout is a logistics consultancy firm special...Read more
- On 4 April, Groenewout’s Dirk Becks will be speaking during the ‘Automation 2019, the ...Read more
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.