Our monthly newsletter covers topics within Logistics & Supply Chains Management, publications, events and company news.
Stay informed on our activities and subscribe to our newsletter.
- April: Autonomous mobile robots, Trends on Warehouse Planning, Webinar Future of Logistics real estate, Vacancy Senior Consultant
- March: Tarkett opens an efficient and sustainable DC, Smart storage systems call for smart thinking (building perspective), New colleagues
- December: Smart storage systems call for smart thinking, e-commerce growth logistics real-estate, optimizing warehouse design
- November: Domino’s Pizza new distribution and production center, Step by step to smart warehousing, Active Ants opens e-fulfilment center
- October: How many solar panels do you need ? Combine e-commerce with brick-and-mortar stores, Logistics due diligence and synergy
- February: Download presentations inspiration session, Future of B2C retail and e-commerce, How to use Access for analyzing logistics data ?
- January: Bunzl improves efficiency and flexibility with new warehouse, Invitation inspiration session February 11, Supply Chain Innovations event March 19
- A new regional police station and high-tech central control room has been opened in the Du...Read more
Active Ants takes next step in Dutch expansion and opens a state-of-the-art e-fulfilment center in RoosendaalExpansion of e-commerce logistics activities in the Netherlands and Belg...Read more
- Domino’s has moved into a brand-new distribution center in Nieuwegein, the Netherlands....Read more
- As logistics manager at Hollister – an independent company headquartered in the USA tha...Read more
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.