Set up European DC
Nicopure Labs is a leader in the vaping and e-liquid industry. Through their brand names Halo, eVo and purity they globally manufacture and distribute e-liquids for e-cigarettes.
Nicopure planned to set-up a distribution facility in the Netherlands to set up straight forward import, inventory and shipping operations for the EMEA region.
Groenewout provided an interim manager to:
- Ready the Netherlands warehouse with internet access, utilities, security, etc.
- Ensure that all Customs and local licensing/permit requirements were met.
- Establish relationships/accounts and negotiate rates with appropriate shipping carriers
- Engage in hiring warehouse and logistics personnel, to build the Netherlands logistics team
- An interim manager with extensive local logistics knowledge and a hands-on approach.
- A EU liaison for the US based Nicopure team to implement and start-up the EMEA logistics warehouse operation.
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.