Improve process documentation structure and support
Syngenta is a world-leading agribusiness. The business unit Vegetables focuses on the development, production and distribution of Vegetable Seeds worldwide. This particular project was performed within the NAFTA group (USA)
The NAFTA group recognized opportunities to improve their Supply Chain organization through business process simplification, because of a lack of overview, training and quality issues.
Groenewout designed, documented and implemented:
- New/improved business processes including escalation levels
- Critical control points within the processes
- Secondary processes like vendor management, training & auditing
- A business manual which outlines the organization and the way business is done.
Improved Supply Chain organization, structure and performance through:
- Better overview on
- roles & responsibilities within the organization
- Critical points
- Simplified and uniform processes
- Improved training & auditing processes.
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.