Improve process documentation structure and support
Syngenta is a world-leading agribusiness. The business unit Vegetables focuses on the development, production and distribution of Vegetable Seeds worldwide. This particular project was performed within the NAFTA group (USA)
The NAFTA group recognized opportunities to improve their Supply Chain organization through business process simplification, because of a lack of overview, training and quality issues.
Groenewout designed, documented and implemented:
- New/improved business processes including escalation levels
- Critical control points within the processes
- Secondary processes like vendor management, training & auditing
- A business manual which outlines the organization and the way business is done.
Improved Supply Chain organization, structure and performance through:
- Better overview on
- roles & responsibilities within the organization
- Critical points
- Simplified and uniform processes
- Improved training & auditing processes.