We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Design Greenfield DC
Holland Pharma is a wholesale company for food, supplements, body care, natural medicines, related medical products and a wide assortment of organic and gluten free products. NDS is the organization behind the DA drugstores. Holland Pharma and NDS are both daughter companies of the Mosadex Group.
Holland Pharma and NDS have a huge combined assortment. Groenewout was asked to perform a feasibility study for the 2 operations in 1 location.
To define their new layout and logistic concept several steps were taken;
- Analyze current flows, processes and data;
- Set up several new logistic concepts including capex and costs (business case);
- Decide on final concept and set up a new layout and needed m2;
- Set up several financial scenarios, investment planning, implementation planning and what if’s.
- Analyzing their current flows and numbers gave Holland Pharma and NDS already a huge insight in their own operation;
- Based on several scenarios and what if’s Holland Pharma and NDS had all information available to take the right decisions (concept, Capex, Opex, etc.);
- Holland Pharma and NDS have a concrete m2 needed calculation incl. growth scenarios;
- Holland Pharma and NDS know the limitations of the current building and have insight in the ‘greenfield’ options.