We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Business Process Mapping
Estée Lauder Companies Inc. is an American manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, make-up, fragrance and hair care products. The company owns a diverse portfolio of brands, distributed internationally through (travel) retail channels and
E-commerce, and has its headquarters in New York City.
For the last decade Estée Lauder’s sales has continuously increased with double digit numbers. As a result, the workload within several departments like Customer Service, Planning & Shipping, Transportation increased significantly. Estée Lauder wants now to reflect the current business processes and communication flows between departments to clearly define accountability and responsibilities in order to finally standardize and optimize corresponding business processes.
- Conduct interview sessions (# 15) with stakeholders from the connected departments such as Customer Service, Planning & Shipping and Transportation for mapping the As-Is situation;
- Analyze the mapped process flows and find synergies in order to make improvement suggestions for the To-Be state;
- Identify potential savings;
- Conduct several workshops to discuss the proposed improvement suggestions together with SteerCo team.
- Flow charts of the As-Is situation and To-Be state, including communication flows (Visio);
- Insights and suggestions about potential improvements and corresponding savings;
- Clear overview of To-Be roles & responsibilities (RASCI-matrix).