Groenewout’s response to coronavirus
The health of our customers, contacts and employees is of the utmost importance for our company. We have therefore implemented measures – in line with the guidelines by the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and the Dutch government – in the context of the COVID-19 virus (‘coronavirus’).
These steps are aimed at minimizing the health risks for everyone as much as possible.
- It remains possible to contact us via:
– firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending an email directly to our individual consultants
– +31 (0)76 533 0440
- Our employees are working from home as much as possible.
- Our employees have all the necessary tools for remote communication and can be reached at home by telephone, email and/or videoconferencing.
- Until further notice, only a limited number of people will be working at our offices.
- Any employees who display symptoms of a cold, flu or any other illness or who feel generally unwell must stay at home and self-isolate.
- We are keeping face-to-face client appointments at our offices or externally to a minimum. Preferably, all contact should be maintained by telephone or via videoconferencing.
- In situations in which it is essential to meet up in person, we will find a mutually agreeable solution that minimizes the health risks and the risk of infection.
- We have asked our employees to refrain from attending conferences, trade shows and other events, and to follow the guidelines of the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) in their personal lives.
- We cannot guarantee that these measures will not cause some degree of inconvenience, but we appreciate your understanding at this unprecedented time.
Claudius Prinsenlaan 132a
4818 CP BREDA
T: +31 76 5330440
Download the routedescription to Groenewout’s offices.
All orders are accepted and carried-out according to the Groenewout General Terms and Conditions version 2012.
If you have any questions or remarks, please contact Isabel Schouten-van Dilst, email@example.com