We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Holland Pharma is a wholesale company for food, supplements, body care, natural medicines, related medical products and a wide assortment of organic and gluten free products. NDS is the organization behind the DA drugstores. Holland Pharma and NDS are both daughter companies of the Mosadex Group.
Groenewout had already performed a feasibility study for the 2 operations in 1 location.
As a follow up project, after the feasibility study, Holland Pharma / NDS requested Groenewout to perform the detailed design phase and to lead the ‘Request for Proposal’ process to select the Storage Materials, Material Handling and WMS suppliers.
Based on the study together with the Holland Pharma / NDS project team we set up a detailed design, which was used for the RFP process. The tender process as performed by Groenewout consisted of the following steps:
- Request for Information (longlist);
- Development of tender document;
- Select shortlist based on set of criteria;
- Request for Quotation including Q&A;
- Evaluation of proposals, reference visits and selection of preferred partner.
- Well thought detailed design for the future layout of the combined DC;
- Structured approach leading to attractive proposals of the candidates;
- Clear evaluation of proposals led to a direct selection of the best supplier;
- Best supplier and best price for purchasing the Storage Materials, Material Handling and WMS.