We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Supply Chain Review
Mid Ocean Brands (MOB) is one of the leading pan-European promotional product wholesalers with a wide range of products incl. pens, mugs, stationary, bags and USB sticks. The company has 11 regional sales offices in Europe and 3 warehouses, in Spain, Poland and the Netherlands, of in total 60.000 m2. More than 35 million pieces of 4.500 different items are held on stock and shipped to their 10.000+ customers.
MOB expects the role of resellers/e-sellers in the supply chain to change rapidly. Also, MOB predicts an increase in VAL activities, mainly printing. Therefore, Groenewout was asked to align the to be defined supply chain strategy with MOB’s market strategy.
The work performed constitutes:
- Preside workshops with European board and regional managers to identify market strategy and define the related supply chain requirements
- Clarify the general supply chain mechanisms
- Advise on optimal European supply chain footprint incl effect on customer lead times, operational cost, investment and transition cost.
- Market strategy is aligned across Europe
- Buy in of regional management across Europe to support necessary changes
- Reduction >10% of supply chain related costs
Click here for the interview “Groenewout enables management of Mid Ocean Brands to take valuable decisions” with Mr Stephen Gibson, Senior Director Operations for Mid Ocean Brands by Tjaart Theron.