We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Selecting and implementing new information system
USN-Centuri is the distribution organization of Kwik-fit in the Netherlands and Belgium. It distributes fast moving replacement parts for automobiles directly or through its own outlets. USN-Centuri has a central warehouse and 31 regional distribution centers.
USN and Centuri were separate, independent companies. USN was the central warehouse supplying Centuri and the bigger outlets and customers. Centuri was the regional distribution organization supplying outlets and customers. Both organizations had their own information system. To increase delivery performance and to reduce cost, USN and Centuri integrated their organizations. To support the integrated way of working a new information system was selected and implemented.
- Analysis of all goods and information flows
- Design of optimal logistics concept
- Key solution is support of dynamic assignment of orders to optimal DC, considering stock availability and transportation costs
- Manage selection and implementation of ERP system
- Manage implementation of Transport Planning System.
- Increase of order fulfillment
- Decrease of inventory costs
- Decrease of transportation costs