We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Cargill’s facility in Berlin produces chocolate. It is used to produce finished products and to produce liquid chocolate for other brands.
A new Masterplan has been developed for the plot of Cargill Berlin, but one of the partners in this project has withdrawn, so a new Masterplan had to be developed. Cargill requested Groenewout to set up a new detailed layout.
To define this new set-up and layout several steps were taken:
- Update current flows, processes and data
- Set up several new layout options with pro’s and con’s
- Define the best layout option
- Set up several drawings to determine the best new site flow and detailed layout
- Update final flows and set up final layout
- A safe and well thought optimal layout with updated flows and truck movements.