Forbo Flooring Systems is a global market player in linoleum, vinyl, textile and flocked floor coverings as well as entrance flooring systems, where it has a market share of over 60%. Forbo Flooring Systems is part of the Swiss Forbo Group and owns 12 manufacturing plants and branches in 32 countries worldwide.
Forbo Flooring wanted to combine processes and activities in a new to build dock warehouse on their site in Assendelft. This project was split up in two stages: write a Program of Requirements that leaves open filling in by the contractor, and give assistance to the Forbo project group during the realization of the project .
- In cooperation with the different experts from Forbo Groenewout wrote a Program of Requirements;
- We assisted Forbo in tendering and contracting;
- Assistance during the realization; input for Forbo on planning, technical and financial issues.
- Knowledge of building and logistics
- Independent experts, with experience outside the Forbo group