We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Quick scan depot – transport hub
Due to a new rental agreement with an external party, space is becoming an issue in Sanquin’s current transport hub. Sanquin has asked Groenewout to perform a distribution strategy study and analyze the impact of relocating transport flows.
To define their new layout and distribution footprint several steps were taken:
- Analyze current flows, processes and data
- Set up several new scenarios including layout and costs
- Advice on final layout and final hub structure
- Analyzing their current (and future) flows and numbers already provided Sanquin a huge insight in their own operation and the impact of the nearby future.
- Based on several scenarios (including costs) Sanquin had all information available to take the right decisions.
- Sanquin had a specific layout for each scenario.
- Sanquin had a specific overview of the qualitative and quantitative benefits of each scenario.