Tessenderlo Kerley International is an organization with a worldwide presence that provides solutions for global needs in food, agriculture and water management. The SOP Plant Nutrition segment features the supply of potassium sulfate fertilizers to agricultural end-markets.
Tessenderlo Kerley International has recently defined their business growth ambition and a strategy to succeed. Besides, the current logistics assets are reaching their life cycle. One of the key elements to achieve this vision is to implement a well performing robust logistics operating model. Groenewout created visibility on the future required storage and loading & unloading capacities.
- Data analysis on inbound-, sales-, inventory & replenishment volumes.
- Model development to simulate To-Be situation for required storage capacity.
- Model development to simulate To-Be situation for required loading- and unloading capacity.
- Providing insight into To-Be situation and giving recommendations on inventory levels and solutions for coping with the high utilization rate of the loading installation.
- Insight in future required storage capacity for several locations.
- Inventory calculation tool to simulate future expected inventory levels (safety and cycle stocks).
- Insight in required loading & unloading capacity for raw materials and finished products.
- Simulation tool for loading and unloading volumes
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.