Feasibility study warehouse
Tjoapack is an independent contractual packaging company for the pharma industry. They perform packaging activities for many pharma producing companies.
Tjoapack has a location in Etten-Leur. As the rent contract is expiring, they have asked Groenewout to perform a feasibility study, taking into account growth and logistics optimizations.
To define their new lay out and logistic concept several steps were taken;
- Analyze current flows, processes and data;
- Set up several new logistic concepts incl. capex and costs;
- Decide on final concept and set up a new lay out and needed m2 for a new facility according to the high pharma quality standards;
- Set up several financial scenario’s, investment planning and what if’s.
- Analyzing their current flows and numbers gave Tjoapack already a huge insight in their own operation;
- Based on several scenario’s, what if’s and cashflow overviews Tjoapack had all information available to take the right decision;
- Tjoapack has a concrete m2 needed calculation for their future DC incl growth scenario’s;
- Tjoapack knows the IT bottlenecks.
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.