We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Feasibility study warehouse
Tjoapack is an independent contractual packaging company for the pharma industry. They perform packaging activities for many pharma producing companies.
Tjoapack has a location in Etten-Leur. As the rent contract is expiring, they have asked Groenewout to perform a feasibility study, taking into account growth and logistics optimizations.
To define their new lay out and logistic concept several steps were taken;
- Analyze current flows, processes and data;
- Set up several new logistic concepts incl. capex and costs;
- Decide on final concept and set up a new lay out and needed m2 for a new facility according to the high pharma quality standards;
- Set up several financial scenario’s, investment planning and what if’s.
- Analyzing their current flows and numbers gave Tjoapack already a huge insight in their own operation;
- Based on several scenario’s, what if’s and cashflow overviews Tjoapack had all information available to take the right decision;
- Tjoapack has a concrete m2 needed calculation for their future DC incl growth scenario’s;
- Tjoapack knows the IT bottlenecks.