We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Geevers Auto Parts is a specialist regarding car components for repair. In their central warehouse of 40,000 m² in Veldhoven there are 100,000 different components on stock. Also there are 40 drivers available to supply components.
Geevers asked Groenewout to design a greenfield warehouse that is ready for the future. In this warehouse, potentially 3 existing operations would be combined.
Activities done by Groenewout:
- Data analysis on the existing operations;
- Extrapolation with growth figures;
- Optimization of internal storage and picking methods and procedures;
- Business cases for mechanization;
- Greenfield design.
- Optimization of logistics processes and lay-out;
- Decisions based on data analysis;
- Insight in sizing: how many m2 are required for the expected growth.