We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
ExxonMobil Chemical is one of the largest petrochemical companies worldwide. Their film division is one of the world largest manufacturers of polypropylene films for the packaging industry. In Europe they have t
three production locations for plastic film: Brindisi (I), Kerkrade (N) and Virton (B)
Since their start in Europe 1977 Groenewout was heavily involved in the design and engineering of the greenfield plants in Kerkrade, Virton and Brindisi.
From time to time Exxonmobil asked Groenewout for extensions, changes and upgrades of their facilities.
One of these questions was the upgrade of the production line 802; this implicated among others the installation of a bin with a load of twice the existing load.
- Check of the existing structure: foundation and steel structure;
- Provide drawings for the installation of a heavy bin and reinforcement of the existing steel structure;
- Design a plan for a temporary opening of the roof, in order to install the new bin, and make drawings and specifications.
- Experience in the engineering of production and logistic plants
- Experience in the ongoing operations of production facilities during building activities