Design new warehouse processes to improve stock and customer delivery reliability
Florensis provides professional growers with plant propagation material and solutions since 1941. The company’s extensive line of plants propagated from both seed and cuttings consists of summer-flowering annuals, Viola, Primula, biennial and perennial crops and pot plants such as Cyclamen. The company’s three locations in other countries – Kenya, Ethiopia and Portugal – make a major contribution to the production of unrooted cuttings (URC). Large-scaled contract production is also conducted in Israel and Spain.
In preparation of the implementation of a new ERP system, Groenewout designed and embedded new warehouse processes to improve the stock and customer delivery reliability.
- Define all Critical Control Points (CCP) in the materials flow chain
- Organizational structures
- Do, Accountable, Consult, Inform matrix / Business processes / Communication structures
- Functional descriptions / Key performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Functional design support in IT tools
Installed transparent, robust tracking/tracing procedures eliminating as much as inventory and customer service (delivery) risks