Design & implementation integrated logistics processes
Holmatro designs, produces, tests and delivers hydraulic equipment and systems for industrial applications and technical rescue services. Holmatro has branches in the Netherlands, the US, the People’s Republic of China, Poland and the UK as well as a global coverage dealer network.
Holmatro set up an improvement program to further improve:
- efficiency i.e. lower on-hand stock;
- responsiveness i.e. shorten lead-times;
- reliability i.e. transparent and consistent administrative processes from order-2-cash.
- Description of the critical control points in the materials flow chain.
- Design of new business processes for:
- Forecasting planning and production;
- Logistics operational excellence program;
- Functional process design, serving as a blueprint for IT;
- Change management to tear down functional silos and create the right cross functional mindset.
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.