Business strategy plan for logistics service provider
Due to recent developments in the transport sector and Embregts’ customer portfolio, the company was reconsidering their business strategy. Embregts wants to grow from a traditional transportation company to a full service LSP.
Defined a business strategy that included the following:
- Description of the current situation
- SWOT analysis
- Business targets
- Time phased plans that outlined activities, IT and P&O
- Estimated balance sheet and estimated P&L statements (in co-operation with BDO Accountants).
- Realistic business strategic plan that states Embregts’ strengths and weaknesses, opportunities and threats and financial possibilities
- Opportunities to extend the customer base, turnover and profit.
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.