We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Business process workshops
V&D is a Dutch retailer with 62 own department stores, which are visited weekly by about 1,5 million customers. They employ approximately 10.000 employees and have their logistics operation insourced. V&D is via Sun European Partners part of Sun Capital Partners Inc. .
As part of their Bolero project, a realization of a new distribution center in the middle of the Netherlands, the business processes of the logistics department and the processes of other departments that are effected by these changed processes needed to be validated.
- Prepare a report which documents the designed high level future logistics business processes in preparation of the 3 workshops.
- Lead and attend the workshops.
- Document the actions and agreements.
- Follow-up on actions.
- Draw-up the final deliverable in which the agreed high level business processes of the logistics department and related departments were captured.
- The effected business processes by the Bolero project were clearly documented.
- By in from the several other departments as these processes haven been discussed and agreed upon.
- A formal document which V&D could use for formal scope sign-off.
Click here for an interview “Groenewout helps V&D to design a new Distribution Strategy”, an interview with Mr Olav Vissers, Senior Manager Logistics for V&D Warenhuizen B.V. by Tjaart Theron