We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Analyze optimal footprint
Since two out of four corporative brands decided to leave Maxxium, the remaining brands had to define the optimal structure for their joined volumes on short notice. Groenewout was asked to advice on the UK market and the European Travel Retail.
Supporting the distribution network advice, Groenewout provided an overview of potential scenarios incorporating:
- Inbound & outbound handling costs & quantities
- Inventory costs and storage costs & quantities
- Transport costs & quantities
Groenewout also presided the workshops of the joint venture’s team during the decision process.
- Groenewout was able to deliver the required modeling results very quickly, while being flexible towards scope setting and approach
- Full view on potential synergies, e.g. 10% on transportation in UK after adding new products that currently have their own route to market Potential costs savings & sensitivity analysis.