We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Re-assessment European Distribution Footprint
Dorel Juvenile is a manufacturer of juvenile products, including car seats, play yards, high chairs, bath accessories, infant health, home safety and feeding products. Juvenile products are designed, manufactured and marketed under several brand names, including Maxi-Cosi, Quinny and Bébé Confort.
Key developments required a re-assessment of the European distribution footprint, due to:
- Brand segmentation
- E-com growth
- New sourcing strategy
- Benchmark of the different EU DCs vs. market benchmark in terms of costs, performance and process.
- Insourcing vs. outsourcing evaluation.
- Design of future logistics network footprint
- Insight in the development of the individual warehouses to absorb the anticipated sales growth
- 5% savings in logistics operational costs
- Transition plan from AS-IS to future logistics network footprint