Consulting firm Groenewout is a global knowledge partner for medium-sized companies and multinationals. We organize knowledge-based events and participate in national and international conferences and trade show. Our specialists and consultants also regularly hold presentations and guest lectures at universities and the other institutions in the benelux region.
Furthermore, we are frequently featured in the media with news about our customers, projects, interviews, expert articles, white papers and presentations.
See the latest news below.
- The BREEAM-NL evaluation method has become an integral part of the process when building n...Read more
- Groenewout is proud to be among the top 10 best supply chain management and logistics con...Read more
- On September 27 Bol.com opened its new fulfillment center. The fulfilment center is locate...Read more
- On 27 June, Groenewout organized the latest inspiration session on Distribution Footprin...Read more
- E-fulfillment volume flows have grown substantially in recent years and are now at such a ...Read more
- ERP suppliers, and especially the major players, are continuously expanding their portfoli...Read more
- Groenewout and Supply Chain Media have prepared these ten questions to help you check whet...Read more
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.