Consulting firm Groenewout is a global knowledge partner for medium-sized companies and multinationals. We organize knowledge-based events and participate in national and international conferences and trade show. Our specialists and consultants also regularly hold presentations and guest lectures at universities and the other institutions in the benelux region.
Furthermore, we are frequently featured in the media with news about our customers, projects, interviews, expert articles, white papers and presentations.
See the latest news below.
- Domino’s has moved into a brand-new distribution center in Nieuwegein, the Netherlands....Read more
- As logistics manager at Hollister – an independent company headquartered in the USA tha...Read more
- Mari van Kuijk (left) and Alain Beerens Groenewout is a logistics consultancy firm special...Read more
- On 4 April, Groenewout’s Dirk Becks will be speaking during the ‘Automation 2019, the ...Read more
- Hotel Nassau in Breda, the Netherlands, provided a stunning setting for the...Read more
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.