- Are you looking for logistics solutions to improve your service level or optimize your warehouse processes?
- Are you thinking about insourcing or outsourcing, or planning a distribution network optimization study?
- Do you need help with drawing up development contracts and rental agreements for logistics real estate?
- Or could you use some advice on how to integrate e-fulfillment into your logistics operation?
If so, visit the Groenewout stand at Logistica 2019 (Hall 2, Stand Number B041).
Groenewout’s experts will be available on all three days to discuss your logistics and supply chain-related challenges. Click here to register for free.
Presentation ‘Best practices in designing (e-) warehouses
Thursday 7 November 2019, 14:45-15:15 h
Theatre Warehouse Innovations
Joke Vink and Dirk Becks, both senior consultants at Groenewout, are involved in optimizing logistics and e-fulfillment operations on a daily basis. Joke and Dirk will be presenting the latest developments in DC automation (picking, packing, storage, etc.). What are the current trends? And what are the key strategies for success, both now and in the future?
Places are limited, so sign up for this presentation during the registration process to be sure of a seat. Click here to register for free.
Invitation to attend networking drinks session at Groenewout’s stand
Wednesday 6 & thursday 7 november: 14:30-17:30 h
On Wednesday 6 and Thursday 7 November, we will be organizing an informal networking session from 14:30 h onwards, accompanied by snacks, refreshments and music. This will be a great opportunity to meet one another and catch up on the latest news.
We would appreciate it if you could let us know whether you expect to join us. Needless to say, you’re also welcome to visit our stand at any other time during the event.
Data & location
- Stand Groenewout – Hall 2, Stand No. B041
- Jaarbeurs Utrecht
- Tuesday 5 November 09 – 17:30 h
- Wednesday 6 November 09 – 17:30 h
- Thursday 7 November 09 – 17:00 h
You will find more information on the website of the Logistica 2019.
If you have any questions with regard to Groenewout’s services, please contact Isabel Schouten-van Dilst or 076 533 04 40.
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.