Inspiration Session on ‘Logistics & E-commerce’
Get inspired and exchange ideas on logistics topics!
(Dutch version click here)
On Tuesday 13 March, Groenewout is organizing an Inspiration Session on ‘Logistics & E-commerce’ at the Houtse Meer venue in Den Hout, The Netherlands.
It is our pleasure to invite you to this afternoon filled with a wide variety of interesting logistics topics. Will you join us?
The chair for this occasion will be Martijn Graat, blogger and founder of LogisticsMatter, who will be introducing the experts as they present their views on e-fulfillment and the latest developments. With his unique direct and interactive style, Martijn is sure to get the very best out of the speakers and the delegates.
- 14.30 – 15.00 Registration
- 15.00 – 15.15 Word of welcome by Martijn Graat, founder of LogisticsMatter
- 15.15 – 16.00 Successful e-fulfillment strategies, Arthur Zondervan, expert e-commerce warehouse logistiek, Groenewout
From ‘common practice’ to ‘best practice’ in an e-fulfillment warehouse. Which solutions are available? How can they be applied successfully? Arthur shares his knowledge and experience relating to warehouse process design and how to achieve efficiency through mechanization/automation. Needless to say, Arthur will also examine the latest innovations.
- 16.00 – 16.20 Break
- 16.20 – 17.15 Panel discussion, chaired by Martijn Graat
- 17.15 – 18.30 Closing followed by networkings drinks and hot & cold buffet.