We are always thinking one step aheadConsulting, Engineering & Optimization in Logistics Networks
How can we help you?
Inspiration session Logistics & Real Estate (Dutch spoken)
Groenewout’s inspiration session
Logistics Real Estate and Site Optimization: Choices & User Impact
During this afternoon of knowledge sharing and networking, we will take a deep dive into the relevant developments in the logistics real estate market. Scarcity of land, rising prices and sustainability considerations are all driving the need for site optimization. So how can you make better use of the available number of square meters? This topic will be discussed in the context of the latest challenges in logistics real estate (multistory DCs, multimodal hubs and the debate on the ‘boxifying landscape’).
Highlights of the program include:
- Latest developments in the logistics real estate market
- What are the key challenges, and how do they affect end users?
- Panel discussion on optimization of logistics real estate sites: multistory facilities versus smarter logistics solutions
This session is a great opportunity to gain new insights, network with experts from the logistics real estate industry, and discuss the future of logistics real estate. Come and join the discussion and discover how current developments will affect end users.
We look forward to seeing you at this inspiring gathering at the splendid Landgoed Luchtenburg in Ulvenhout on Wednesday, 29 November. Doors open at 14:30 and the session ends with networking drinks plus street food & bar food at 18:00.
Program 29 November
15.00 Word of Welcome by Groenewout
- Mari van Kuijk, Managing Consultant & Partner
15.10 The latest developments in the logistics real estate market
- Dirk Sosef, Founder Research as a Service (RaaS)
16.00 What are the key challenges and how will they affect end users?
- Mari van Kuijk, Managing Partner & Consultant, Groenewout
16.45 Networking break
17.15 Panel discussion on optimization of logistics real estate sites, moderated by Dries Castelein Dries Castelein, Ontwikkelaar logistiek & industrieel vastgoed, DC&I Real Estate
Multistory facilities versus smarter logistics solutions: a panel discussion between site developers/investors and suppliers of mechanized logistics systems:
- Bert Hesselink, Group Client Relationship Director CTP
- René Wolters, Managing Director Knapp
- Bart Van Eycken, Head of Sales TGW Northern Europe
- Jeroen Verbakel, Director Unibouw
18.00 Networking drinks with street food & bar food
Speakers panel discussion
This session is intended for:
- logistics & supply chain managers from manufacturers, wholesalers, retailers and logistics service providers.
- project developers, investors, construction companies and suppliers of (mechanized) logistics systems (max. 1 attendee per organization).
Register now (for free): click here. You will receive an e-mail confirming your registration.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact Isabel Schouten: +31 (0)76 5330440 or email@example.com. During the event itself you can reach her on +31 (0)6 1506 5580.