A new distribution center? Take control!
On Tuesday 2 July, Groenewout is organizing a summer inspiration session called ‘A new distribution center? Take control!’.
You are invited to attend this inspiring afternoon which will focus on the following logistics real estate-related topics:
- What should you watch out for in relation to logistics new-build projects?
- With so many external partners, how can you stay in control?
- Are the roles, risks and rewards distributed fairly in the development project?
15.30 Word of welcome by Bas Dijkhuizen, editor of Logistiek.nl
15.35 A new distribution center? Take control!
Mari van Kuijk, Groenewout, Managing Consultant & Partner
The logistics real estate market is booming in today’s economy. If your company is looking for a new location, what should you watch out for and how can you manage and design the search process? Mari’s presentation will cover the following points:
- The importance of land and land-holding in the real-estate game
- Planning and the end of rental agreements for your existing property
- Players and roles in the real-estate game
- The importance of a Program of Requirements (functional requirements, sustainability, employee well-being)
- Types of agreements
16.20 Networking break
16.50 Are the roles, risks and rewards distributed fairly in development projects in the current real-estate market? Panel discussion, chaired by Bas Dijkhuizen, between users, an investor and a property developer:
- Eriks Nederland, Fred Groot, Director Industrial Plastics
- Vos Logistics, Ben Vos, Chief Financial Officer
- Deka Immobilien, Jan van den Hogen, Strategic Tenant Relations Global | Logistics
- Somerset Capital Partners, Gerwin Vos, Partner
17.30 Closing, followed by a hot and cold luxury sandwich buffet.
Location / parking
Het Houtse Meer
4911 BS Den Hout
PLEASE NOTE: fill in Bergsebaan Den Hout and not Pannenhuisstraat. The Pannenhuisstraat is a sandy path. The Houtse Meer is located at the end of it at crossing Bergsebaan / Pannenhuisstraat.
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.