Groenewout’s consultants and advisors are all experts in their own specialist areas, and they regularly write articles about logistics, supply chain, construction management and project management. Such articles allow us to demonstrate our knowledge and expertise in a particular field and our ability to support you in tackling complex issues. Our articles have been published in trade magazines including Logistiek Magazine, Supply Chain Magazine, Logistiek Totaal and other industry journals.
The articles listed below are available free of charge:
If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact our consultants and specialists at any time.
- Warehouses are the source of a wealth of data that is still severely under-utilized, accor...Read more
- Mega distribution centers for e-commerce seem to be popping up everywhere. Despite rising ...Read more
- Do companies applying for a BREEAM rating incur lots of extra costs? Not necessarily. A la...Read more
- It should come as no surprise that BREEAM certification is hugely popular within logistics...Read more
- E-commerce has a major impact on logistics activities, as various retailers have already f...Read more
- An interview with the four Groenewout partners – Alain Beerens, Wendel Dijker, Mari van ...Read more
- Ensuring that the data is correct is the most fundamental component of business operations...Read more
- Trend: The supply chain has increasingly become a topic of discussion at board level, whic...Read more