Groenewout’s consultants and advisors are all experts in their own specialist areas, and they regularly write articles about logistics, supply chain, construction management and project management. Such articles allow us to demonstrate our knowledge and expertise in a particular field and our ability to support you in tackling complex issues. Our articles have been published in trade magazines including Logistiek Magazine, Supply Chain Magazine, Logistiek Totaal and other industry journals.
The articles listed below are available free of charge:
If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact our consultants and specialists at any time.
- Autonomous mobile robots (AMRs) are on the verge of a breakthrough, as they are increasin...Read more
- Automated storage and retrieval systems (ASRS) for small items of stock are rapidly gainin...Read more
- “Sorting centers have been working overtime since the coronavirus outbreak. The coronavi...Read more
- Solar panels are becoming an increasingly common sight on warehouse and distribution cente...Read more
- Nekst magazine reports activities organized by Asset | Econometrics of Tilbury University ...Read more
- Belgium’s B2C e-commerce records are being broken year after year. According to the late...Read more
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.