Groenewout’s consultants and advisors are all experts in their own specialist areas, and they regularly write articles about logistics, supply chain, construction management and project management. Such articles allow us to demonstrate our knowledge and expertise in a particular field and our ability to support you in tackling complex issues. Our articles have been published in trade magazines including Logistiek Magazine, Supply Chain Magazine, Logistiek Totaal and other industry journals.
The articles listed below are available free of charge:
If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact our consultants and specialists at any time.
- Solar panels are becoming an increasingly common sight on warehouse and distribution cente...Read more
- Nekst magazine reports activities organized by Asset | Econometrics of Tilbury University ...Read more
- Belgium’s B2C e-commerce records are being broken year after year. According to the late...Read more
- As a result of the continued growth of online retail and e-commerce, it is becoming increa...Read more
- When you’re moving to a new warehouse facility, you preferably want your day-to-day oper...Read more
- The Netherlands is seeing explosive growth in the number of XXL warehouses, but is bigger ...Read more
- Today’s world of logistics is more dynamic than ever. The shift from offline retail to e...Read more
- There is no question that material handling systems such as shuttles, pocket sorters and A...Read more
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.