Groenewout’s consultants and advisors are all experts in their own specialist areas, and they regularly write articles about logistics, supply chain, construction management and project management. Such articles allow us to demonstrate our knowledge and expertise in a particular field and our ability to support you in tackling complex issues. Our articles have been published in trade magazines including Logistiek Magazine, Supply Chain Magazine, Logistiek Totaal and other industry journals.
The articles listed below are available free of charge:
If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to contact our consultants and specialists at any time.
- There is no question that material handling systems such as shuttles, pocket sorters and A...Read more
- Countless parcels are shipped every day. Many of these products pass through a complex log...Read more
- Numerous developers are finally daring to take the risk of constructing new logistics real...Read more
- In food retail, collaboration between supply chain partners has been the topic of fervent ...Read more
- Warehouses are the source of a wealth of data that is still severely under-utilized, accor...Read more
- Mega distribution centers for e-commerce seem to be popping up everywhere. Despite rising ...Read more
- Do companies applying for a BREEAM rating incur lots of extra costs? Not necessarily. A la...Read more
- It should come as no surprise that BREEAM certification is hugely popular within logistics...Read more
50 years of experience
Consulting firm with over 50 years of experience.
Availability of a European logistics database with benchmark figures on transportation and warehouse costs.
Full scope expertise on network design, as well as warehouse design (conceptual layout, logistics - and storage equipment) and logistics building design (engineering and investment calculations).
Ability to support implementation of new logistics concepts (70% of Groenewout revenue is with existing customers in follow-up/implementation projects.
Extensive operational knowledge, hands-on, pragmatic and bottom-up approach.